2019 Chaitra Navratri Sandhi Puja Muhurta for College Park, Maryland, United States
Chaitra Sandhi Puja
2019 Chaitra Navratri Sandhi Puja Time for College Park, United States
Sandhi Puja On
Devi Chamunda killing Chanda and Munda
Chaitra Navratri Sandhi Puja
Duration = 0 Hours 47 Mins
Note - 24-hour clock with local time of College Park & DST adjusted for all Muhurat timings (if applicable)
Sandhi Puja has special significance during Navratri Puja. It is done at the juncture when Ashtami Tithi ends and Navami Tithi starts. It is believed that Devi Chamunda was appeared during this time to kill demons Chanda and Munda.
Sandhi Puja prevails for two Ghatis which approximately lasts for 48 minutes. Sandhi Puja Muhurta might fall at any time during the day and Sandhi Puja is done during that time only.
You might also be interested in complete Chaitra Navratri Calendar.
Other links related to Navratri
- Ghatasthapana auspicious time for Kalash Sthapana
- Navratri Calendar 9 days of Chaitra Navratri
- Rama Navami birth anniversary day of Lord Rama during Navratri
- 9 Navpatrika Leaves list of 9 leaves used during Durga Puja
- Durga Aarti lyrics of Ambe Tu Hai Jagadambe Kali
- Durga Chalisa 40 verse prayer of Goddess Durga