During the festival of Onam, people send messages to each other and these short messages help them to convey their emotions in a Onam message.
1. May the spirit of Onam remains everywhere whatever you do, whatever you think, whatever you hope in your life.
2. May the celebration of return of pious Mahabali abode well for you and your family.
3. Onam is a celebration of the home-coming of Emperor Mahabali. May you get the opportunity to enjoy the love and bounties of nature by sharing it with your friends and family.
4. A great Pookalam is an assimilation of design of assorted bright flowers, idea, commitment, group work and perseverance. It imitates life as these are the prerequisites for constructing an outstanding life.
5. May your life be decorated like Pookalam, sail in harmony like a snake boat, and provide you variety like the food at community luncheons.
6. May Lord Vamana bless you with a wonderful harvest of your deeds at all times and on this festive occasion, may you reap a wonderful harvest of crop, relationship and happiness.
7. Memories of moments celebrated together, moments that have been attached in myheart forever, make me miss you even more this ONAM, hope this ONAM brings in Good Fortune and Abounding happiness for you.
8. Onam: O - Orumayude N - Nanmayude A - Aghoshangalude M - Malayaliyude Onam Varavayi!!!
9. The desire of every one of you a very Happy Onam and prosperity. May this year brings you lots and lots of happiness in life and achieve all your dreams come true.
10. I wish you a very Happy Onam, may the god bless you and fill your heart with joy and happiness. May the color and lights of Onam fill your home with happiness and joy. Have the most beautiful Onam.
Convey your Emotions through a Onam E-Card