Diwali remedies for wealth | Diwali Totake for Wealth
Diwali Wealth Remedies
Traditional remedies to appease Goddess Lakshmi during DiwaliWealth and prosperity are the most desired things in the society. Wealth is needed for almost everything in the life. Even the spiritual and religious activities, including Puja and Hawan need money to perform them. Hence some form of wealth is also desired by sages and Pandits to keep performing their daily Puja and Hawan activities.
Many people find it difficult to gain wealth. They always desire to achieve wealth to improve their living standard and prestige in the society. For some wealth seekers, however hard they try, all of their efforts to gain wealth and money go waste. Many blame their stars for their poverty and try to find astrological solution for their problems.
In Vedic astrology, remedies are available for all sorts of obstacles and problems in human life. Diwali remedies are performed to seek money and wealth and these are considered highly effective. We are giving some of the most popular remedies which are performed during Diwali to seek blessings of Goddess Lakshmi. Some remedies are quite simple and integral part of normal Puja activities performed during five days Diwali festivities.
Diwali remedies to gain wealth are also known as Diwali Totake or Diwali Totke. In civil society, it has become taboo and considered superstitious to try Totake. However, Diwali remedies are getting tried since ages and still quite popular among wealth seekers.
- Drawing ॐ on DhanterasOn Dhanteras or Dhantrayodashi day, drawing ॐ (Om symbol) at the main entrance with the paste of turmeric and rice (after grinding freshly), would bring wealth and prosperity at home.
It is very simple remedy and can be tried very easily as turmeric and rice are house hold items available in most kitchens.
- Blowing Shankh and Playing DamaruAfter Diwali Puja, blowing Shankh and playing Damaru removes poverty and brings prosperity at home.
Conch is usually available in most Puja rooms in Hindu families. However Damaru is not that common but that can be included in Diwali Puja items. If Conch and Damaru are procured from market then it is also very simple Diwali remedy.
- Installing Lakshmi-Ganesha YantraShri Ganesha is the Lord of Riddhi-Siddhi and Shri Lakshmi is the Goddess of wealth and prosperity. Lakshmi Yantra and Ganesha Yantra are very powerful Yantra. The combined Lakshmi-Ganesha Yantra is called Maha Yantra and considered highly effective.
Installing Lakshmi-Ganesha Yantra with full Vedic ritual on the auspicious day of Deepavali brings everlasting wealth and prosperity at home. This remedy can be performed by a learned Pandit only.
There are guidelines on the material with which Yantra should be formed. The shape of Yantra is highly significant to fructify effectiveness of Yantra. Shapes drawn on Yantra should exactly be same as those prescribed in Vedic religious texts.
Installation of Yantra at home requires Prana-Pratishtha. During Prana-Pratishtha, the Yantra deity is invoked and requested to reside in Yantra. Each Yantra is installed after performing fixed Puja procedures as there is strong correlation in Puja steps and shapes drawn on the Yantra. Usually, no of circles, lines and corners drawn on Yantra fixes the Puja steps. It should also be noted that each Hindu deity has its own Yantra and no two Yantra are same.
- Sugarcane Root WorshipOn Diwali Puja day, bringing root of the sugarcane plant in the morning and worshipping it with Goddess Lakshmi during Diwali Puja brings wealth and prosperity.
Mahalakshmi in the form of Dhanyalakshmi is associated with grains and sugarcane, the staple commodities in Hinduism. Sugarcane is considered sacred and many Hindu deities are portrayed as holding it in one of the hands.
It is also very simple remedy, as in most Indian towns and cities, sugarcane is widely grown commodity by Indian farmers and at most places sugarcanes are sold with their root intact especially during Puja time. However getting sugarcane with roots might be little difficult in metros.
- Lotus Offering to Goddess LakshmiFavorite flower of Shri Lakshmi
No other offering would please Goddess Lakshmi more than that of lotus flowers. If lotus flowers are not available then perform Lakshmi Japa with garland made of lotus seeds. Doing 108 Japa with Kamal-Gatte garland would be equivalent of 108 offering of lotus flowers to Goddess Lakshmi.
This remedy is quite simple. Even if one is not able to procure lotus flowers during Diwali Puja, one can use lotus seed garland to perform Lakshmi Japam. The garland made of lotus seeds is very common Puja items and can easily be procured in Puja room at any time.
- Drawing Lakshmi Chauntisa Yantra during Diwali Puja
Lakshmi Chauntisa Yantra is drawn on Bhoja Patra with red ink made of sandalwood paste and with pen made of pomegranate tree. The Yantra is kept in front of the Goddess Lakshmi during Diwali Puja. On the next day Yantra is put in the office or at home where money is kept. This remedy brings wealth and prosperity to business and home.
If Bhoja Patra, red sandalwood paste and pomegranate pen is arranged then this remedy becomes quite simple and can be performed without any assistance from learned Pandit or astrologer.
- Drawing Vyapar Vriddhi Yantra
Vyapar Vriddhi Yantra is the combination of two Yantra and both are drawn side by side. It is believed that the Yantra helps in growing the business. It should be noted that Vyapar Vriddhi Yantra is not the same as Lakshmi Ganesha Yantra.
If Bhoja Patra, Ashtagandha power and pomegranate pen is arranged then this remedy becomes quite simple and can be performed without any assistance from learned Pandit or astrologer. As an alternate of drawing it with hand, one can purchase metallic Vyapar Vriddhi Yantra and keep it at Puja place.
- Mahalakshmi Yantra Puja and SthapanaGoddess Kamala who is one of the Dasha Mahavidya represents Goddess Lakshmi. All sorts of Puja which are dedicated to Goddess Lakshmi are part of Goddess Kalama Sadhana. Even Shri Sukta Sadhana is dedicated to Goddess Kamala.
Hence Mool Mantra of Mahalakshmi Yantra ॐ श्रीं ह्रीं श्रीं कमले कमलालये प्रसीद प्रसीद ॐ श्रीं ह्रीं श्रीं महालक्ष्मयै नम:॥ is dedicated to Goddess Kamala and it the most important Mantra to install Mahalakshmi Yantra. This Mantra has 27 syllables and because of that it is known as Saptavinshakshar (सप्तविंशाक्षर) Mantra of Goddess Kamala. Mahalakshmi Yantra Puja is based on this Saptavainshakshar Manta.
Installing Mahalakshmi Yantra with full Vedic ritual on the auspicious day of Deepavali brings everlasting wealth and prosperity at home. This remedy can be performed by a learned Pandit only as Lakshmi Yantra Puja Vidhi involves several rituals including six Avarana Puja.
- Shri Sukta Yantra PujaShri Sukta is Vedic hymn to glorify the Goddess of wealth and prosperity i.e. Goddess Lakshmi. The hymn is so sacred and powerful that it is used to perform Lakshmi Sadhana. The worship of Shri Lakshmi with Shri Sukta is known as Shri Sukta Sadhana and it is performed with Shri Sukta Yantra. The installation of Shri Sukta Yantra is done with ritualistic Shri Sukta Puja Vidhi along with other Vedic Mantra. The detailed Yantra Puja with full rituals can be performed with the help of a learned Pandit only.
However, for simplistic Yantra Puja, one should keep Shri Sukta Yantra at Puja place and perform simple Puja of Shri Sukta Yantra along with Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha during Diwali Puja. The Shri Sukta hymn should be recited during the Puja. It is believed that the hymn of Shri Sukta has special blessing of Goddess Lakshmi and its Sadhana gives long lasting wealth and prosperity to the worshipper.
- Appeasing Shri with Owl Remedies
Owl remedies are listed on Ullu Diwali Totke.
Other links related to Diwali
- Diwali a brief essay on Deepawali
- Diwali Puja Calendar list of 5 days diwali festivity
- Lakshmi Ganesha Yantra full size Yantra wallpaper for Diwali Puja
- Dhanteras Puja Lakshmi Puja with God Kubera
- Lakshmi Puja Vidhi 16 steps Lakshmi Puja during Diwali
- Kuber Puja Vidhi Kuber Puja during Diwali
- Diwali Puja Vidhi detailed Deepavali Puja vidhi
- Diwali Greetings e-greetings and e-cards for Deepawali
- Diwali Rangolis beautiful designs for Deepawali
- Lakshmi Puja Samagri puja samagri used in Lakshmi Pujan
- Diwali Wallpapers full size HD Lakshmi Ganesha images
- Lakshmi Ganesha Mantras list of Mantras for Lakshmi Ganesha Puja
- Diwali Solar Eclipse Lakshmi Puja during Surya Grahan
- Lakshmi Puja Goddess Lakshmi Puja during Diwali
- 108 Lakshmi Names Lakshmi 108 names with video
- 1000 Lakshmi Names Sahasranamavali of Goddess Lakshmi
- Lakshmi Aarti lyrics of Om Jai Lakshmi Mata
- Lakshmi Chalisa 40 verse prayer of Goddess Lakshmi
- Shree Suktam stotram of Goddess Lakshmi
- Mahalakshmi Mantra list of Goddess Mahalakshmi Mantra
- Lakshmi Pada Rangolis beautiful Lakshmi Pada designs for Deepawali
- Lakshmi Hridaya Rangolis Hridaya Kamala Rangoli designs for Lakshmi Puja